Common faults of stage moving head lights include the overall failure of the moving head light, the light bulb does not light up, the light bulb is not controlled or suddenly blows up, etc. Once a failure occurs, it will usually cause great embarrassment and inconvenience to the performance site. Let's find the solutions together.
1. First check whether there is a problem with the power cord;
2. Check whether the fuse of the power socket is burned out;
3. Open the base panel of the moving head lamp, check whether the ballast is powered on, and whether the internal switch cable has dropped;
4. Open the two shells of the lamp body, and check whether the temperature control is malfunctioning at the side close to the bulb.
1. Open the tail of the lamp body to check whether the bulb is white or black. If the above two phenomena occur, please replace the bulb and try again;
2.Open the two shells of the lamp body, and the trigger is installed on the lamp post, check whether the trigger wiring is black, and replace the trigger if there is any.
1. Check whether the bulb is white, black or swollen. Please replace the bulb when there are any of the above conditions to avoid damage to the product;
2. Check whether the fans on both sides of the blinder stage light bulb are operating normally, if they are broken, please replace the fans in time;
3. Please open the two shells, there is a white temperature control on the layer of the pattern piece and the color piece to see if it is burned out;
4. Open the two shells of the moving head light, and there is a heat dissipation window on the end of the bulb. If the heat dissipation window is dusty, please clean it (the heat dissipation window is best to be cleaned once a month for the best result).
1. First check whether the voltage is between 220V-230V, if it exceeds 230V, it's possible for bulb to blow up (so it is recommended that all places should be installed with voltage stabilizers);
2. If there is a bulb that blows up, please check whether the moving head light bulb is caused by the long working life;
3.Is there a problem with the quality of the bulb;
4. If none of the above three methods are used, there may be a problem with the ballast.
1. Check whether the address code is logarithmic. If the address code is correct but not controlled, check whether the three cores of the signal line are connected reversely. And check whether the connection is in condition (poor contact);
2. If the address code is correct and there is no problem with the signal line connection, the DMX light at the address code will flash normally, if it does not flash, there is a connection problem;
3. Use the same console to separately connect another moving head light to try. If there is no problem, it proves that there is a problem with the uncontrolled lamp motherboard or display board.